- A Must for Newbies: Please be patient student driver sign informs them that a beginner is driving and helps other drivers be more forgiving of you they can warn other vehicles to stay away from you helping you gain driving experience while relieving tension so you can focus on learning how to drive without worrying about other drivers which will greatly reduce the chances of an accident for those drivers. New driver signs for a car must be for novice drivers.
- Vivid and Clear Colors Car Warning Signs: This reflective student driver sticker car pattern is beautifully designed with black lettering combined with a vibrant yellow background for high visibility in ultra-vibrant colors making it easy to read even from a distance. Reflective design improves safety in low light or night driving conditions. Helping you drive with peace of mind.
- New Drivers Safety Sign with Suction Cup: With the help of strong adhesive suction cups the car student driver sticker can be easily removable or reusable. The sticker will not leave stains or sticky marks on the window. Simply clean the glass area where the suction cups are to be installed make sure there is no dust then stick this student driver sign firmly on easy to load or unload that can be firmly fixed on the window that will perfectly withstand any weather conditions of each season.
- High-quality Material: Our new driver sticker decals for windows is made of high-quality PP material the student driver’s window stricks will not fade or deform under the sun and it is durable and not easy to tear. The suction cup has high adhesion to ensure that the student driver’s window will be firmly fixed in place and will not fall off the car. Novice drivers will have a better environment to focus on learning how to drive.
- Versatile Use: This student driving car sign is designed and the new window driver decal is perfect for any body type such as station wagons hatches SUVs sedans minivans and more. Please be patient student driver sign is a great gift for a novice driving friend to keep these inexperienced drivers focused on driving.